*** THIS IS THE FIRST THREAD OF MY MAP. THIS VERSION IS OUTDATED.
PLEASE GO TO THE NEW UPDATED VERSION:
TNTQc World - Legend of The Evil Tri-Quest
v. Beta(out of date - this map works with MC1.2.5)
* I don't know if an update will come to date *
A legendary adventure in a mystic land combine with 16 Side-Quests!
This is the first release of the map.It may contains bugs or art errors.
Please report anything to me.Thank You! enjoy!
2 years of making!!
Will you find TNTQc World's secrets!??
a. 1 file (234 MB) via depositfiles (LINK BROKEN)
b. 2 files (118 and 116MB) via Mediafire
Part 1: http://www.mediafire...y28mo25azt25gbn
Part 2: http://www.mediafire...4na7d0scvjnd706
IF YOU DOWNLOAD THE MAP VIA MEDIAFIRE,
YOU NEED BOTH PARTS TO MAKE IT WORKS.
BOTH PARTS WILL MAKE THE WHOLE ARCHIVE.
- The legend of The Evil Tri-Quest -Prologue
Map name: TNTQc World - Legend of Evil Tri-Quest
Difficulty: Very Hard
Mode: Singleplayer or Multiplayer
Debute: December 21, 2010
Finished: October 21, 2012
Mod used: spc, Crazy Ores (thanks to the authors:spc: Simo_415 and CrazyOres: Andy608)
Crazy Ores http://www.minecraft...-crazyores-v63/
Texture pack (suggestion): LB Photo Realism 256x (or lower)
mod suggestion: OptiFine, Sonic Ether's Unbelievable ShadersAverage size: 1600 x 2400 x 256 (Anvil Format) Blocks (290 MB)
Always backup your .jar before modifying it. Use mcpatcher (or equivalent) to patch your .jar (in the same order) if you want to use an HD Texture pack (like I do). It's a bit different if you want to play in multiplayer (SMP). Read the CrazyOres' thread for the instructions.)
- Can't destroy any block (except for Monster Spawners)
- Not allowed to place any block
- Can craft a bed to sleep or any utilities using blocks provided.
- Can play on any difficulty level (peaceful will remove all hostile mobs, but the parcourt challenge will remain).
- Can use Rest Areas (checkpoints with beds and ressources) that are provided throughout the map.- Allowed to kill any mobs (passive or hostile).
- Allowed to farm and hunt.- If needed, can build a temporary shelter with provided ressources.
- Bedrock Colossus Guardians are the map's limits.
- Set "Particles" on.
- Some automated mechanisms won't work right away. You may need to wait up to 60 seconds and the system will activate by itself.
- Can craft a chest to protect your goods, but again, Rest Areas are useful.
- (tip) If you miss some jump, you may be stuck in a dead-end. If you cannot die, reset would be the only solution (or starving).
- (tip) Inside parcourts, always be aware of what is above your head before attempting any jump.Rest Areas are highly suggested and you have to manage your items wisely.*** ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR WORLD***Your .jar and your saved world;can be found there: C:\Users\*your name*\AppData\Roaming\.minecraftAlways do in case; to prevent bad experiences.
* If you follow the rules, you will have the ultimate experience!
Quest Info - Directions
- Main Quest(you will discover it while playing it)
- Side Quest List
2. Secret Cave Houses (discover all 16)
3. Crystals Collection (find the most you can)(I suggest to count the crystals you collect by using the 5-stick counting system, because there is a lot of crystals to find (hundreds))The total number of crystals to find is told in the first scroll of destiny (see next)
4. Unlock the 3 scrolls of destiny (A,B,C)(I had 3 files (.rar) that are password protected. Find the passwords inside TNTQc World to open those files and find their secrets!)- This is how a scroll looks like:
6. Collect 12 hidden Ender Pearls
7. Survive Seth Caves
8. Find the mystery of the Gargoyle's Cave
9. Find Jabba's Treasure
10. Find the Glowing Sapphire
11. Find the Sacred Ruby
12. Find the Sacred Ivory Tusk
13. Fix Dam 2 and meet Poseidon
14. Resolve Escher's House
15. Survive the Catacombs and find the lost Diamond
16. Discover the heart of the Titan
TNTQc WORLD MAP and SCREENSHOTS
Bugs after after first tests:
- chests, doors and beds are bugging near the initial spawn point. Ressources won't be available.
- Some art error (like a block of dirt on a stone wall).
- Some sign are erased.
- Mob Tower works, but not at its full capacity. There's a torch inside providing light.
Recent notes from the author (Jan 8, 2013):
*** I am still playing the quest (after 50, 60 hours).
The adventure is pretty difficult like I mentioned before. I'm close to the end and after I will correct all the bugs that I have found (there are some parts that I will need to modify so it will be a bit easier). That's why this version is beta.If you have question, please post it in this thread, I will answer you shortly.Thanks to all. ***
TNTQc World Walkthrough Videos: